Friday, April 5, 2013

Stephanie and Lillian

Here we go.  My first blog post!  I hope to use this blog to share what I am working on at the moment…

Yesterday I had a newborn session scheduled for the evening, but we had to reschedule it.  I was itching to get outside with my camera because in New York it was finally feeling like a spring day.  And you don’t want to let one of those pass you by!  So I called my sister and asked to her to over with my niece so that I could take some pictures of them.  Even though the sun was shining it was still a bit chilly outside, so we only stayed out for about 15 minutes.  But in those 15 minutes I was able to capture some great images.

 
 Aren't they gorgeous!



 












The love between Stephanie and Lillian is something amazing to see!

I can't wait to see what other memories I can capture this spring/summer!
 
To get updates on what is going on with Heather Larison Photography visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Photography.HeatherLarisonPhotography and hit "like"!

No comments:

Post a Comment